Lisboa. Final destination reached

Hi About 50km to Lisbon, the traffic got heavy. Not much fun to drive, you always need to look for yourself not been driven over.

Another sign of the urban area are the higher density of supermercados.

In VilaFranca de Xira, I needed to stop for that old factory and abandoned dwelling.

I walked around in the savaged garden. The buildings were some kind of strange. It reminded me of the series LOST.

I crossed under the huge bride

into the 1998 World Exposition area.

In the end, after 700km (no beer ;-( - I made it to Lisbon.

Kommentare

  1. Hey, schön das Du angekommen bist. Genieße Lissabon, ist eine wirklich schöne Stadt! Ich fand Deine Reise toll und danke das Du wirklich jeden Tag geschrieben hast! Hoffentlich bald auf die nächste Tour, oder aber die Bar in Portugal!!! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Villages and sunflowers

Sierra del Gredos

Portugal